We are home!

Home sweet home!  20+ hours of flying and it is amazing to be home.  The things I missed most;  flavored coffee creamer, my own room, driving ourselves, paying with an atm card, brushing my teeth with tap water, regular toilets with seats etc, etc, etc... The list goes on and on.  I will be forever more grateful for the little things.  I am hoping this is something that will be instilled in my children as well.  When they complain about being starving or throw a tantrum because they cannot play on the iPad.  I hope they will reflect on the lives of the children we met.  So happy to be home and will be spending the next couple weeks getting adjusted and organized.  I walked into our house and was overwhelmed with the amount of stuff we have.  Time to reduce.  


LOVE!!!!
www.laurarauchphoto.com
www.bradrauch.com