{ Orange County Family, Children, Newborn and Maternity Photographer }
It's a wonderful thing to be able to give back and I'm taking my turn. It's my way of showing appreciation for all the great things God has blessed me with in my life. So I am giving away a photo session, a framed 11x14 print and three 5x7's to a family that may not be able to afford it otherwise.

So here is the way it works. Nominate a family that would enjoy a photo session that may not be able to afford it. Tell me about the family. Things you can include are the family members, mom, dad, and who the children are. What you like about them. Is there a special story about them? Just include whatever you want without divulging their private affairs. Tell me their names and contact info so I can let them know if they are chosen.

Send the information to me via email: laurarauch02@yahoo.com

The winner will be chosen on Christmas eve in the morning.

So help me make a wonderful Christmas for somebody and send me their nomination.

Thanks bunches,
Laura